Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New Images of the 2028 scale Coaling Tower

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
      Reynard,

      The tower is looking great! John, good find on the video. North of here,
      about half way between Columbus and Toledo, there is a similar concrete
      coaling tower with a double line main running under it. It always amazed me to see
      double stacks running under it. I have thought about modeling this scene is
      Z. It is an interesting playing between modern railroading and the steam
      era.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.