RE: [Z_Scale] Re: eBay layout now 30K

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    Message 1 of 68 , Dec 2, 2009
      Speaking of Ebay, right now someone is selling one of those Marklin condom cars that several people said that they were looking for a couple of weeks ago when the discussion was about novelty cars. It is the Billy Boy model, not the Blausiegel. The opening bid amount is a little too high, however, at $50.

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: racy2@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:13:19 -0500
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Re: eBay layout now 30K

      New Members 5
      New Files 1

      Visit Your Group Start a New Topic

      MARKETPLACE

      Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

      Parenting Zone: Your community resource for family and home

      Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest � Unsubscribe � Terms of Use

      .

    • David K. Smith
      Message 68 of 68 , Dec 9, 2009
        Either it didn't sell, or there's another Billy Boy up for grabs.

        --David
        http://jamesriverbranch.net/
        http://1-220.blogspot.com/