Photos and report on WGH show in Puyallup, WA 11/2009

  • tgilchrist9
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Jim Glass put together a great report on the show we did in November. We did a BYOZ with three tables and folks from Oregon (CZM Club) and members of the Northwest Pacific Z Scalers here in the Seattle area.

      See
      http://www.tomgtomg.com/z

      Thanks ,tomg
    • Zane H. Healy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
        On Wed, 2 Dec 2009, tgilchrist9 wrote:

        > Jim Glass put together a great report on the show we did in November. We
        > did a BYOZ with three tables and folks from Oregon (CZM Club) and members
        > of the Northwest Pacific Z Scalers here in the Seattle area.
        >
        > See
        > http://www.tomgtomg.com/z
        >
        > Thanks ,tomg

        Thanks for sharing the report, I wish I could have made it up there. I
        wasn't even able to make it to the Portland GTE a couple weeks ago. :-(

        Zane