Re: [Z_Scale] Off topic

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi Melissa,
      More new vehicles are slated for 2010 in 3 scales.
      Prices will be about the same or less because the
      volume of sales in this category has been so much greater
      for them than for the structures.

      Look for a new Concord Stage and Horse-drawn
      Fire Apparatus. These are both very elaborate
      mechanisms and it is taking time to perfect the
      ease of build-ability for them.

      Thanks for encouraging my ventures into olde-timey
      offerings. I believe that photo-etch is the most
      cost-effective way to create these highly detailed (non-lumpy
      looking) items.

      warm regardZ,
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com