RE: [Z_Scale] Off topic

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
      H i Allan,

      Thanks for the link, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for. Although I
      think etching or laser cutting is required for the frilly bits?

      Kind RegardZ

      Melissa
      UK

      On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:51:56 -0000
      "Melissa Cull" <melissa.cull@...> wrote:

      > Hi Reynard,
      >
      > Thanks for the link the Handcar looks great, it's on my to get soon
      list.

      > Any plans to bring out a really creepy old style horse drawn hearse? I'm
      > looking for one for my haunted scene:-)

      http://www.coyaltix.com/hearse.html

      has a nice set of pictures if you fancy scratchbuilding one, or
      converting something.

    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
        Hi Melissa,
        More new vehicles are slated for 2010 in 3 scales.
        Prices will be about the same or less because the
        volume of sales in this category has been so much greater
        for them than for the structures.

        Look for a new Concord Stage and Horse-drawn
        Fire Apparatus. These are both very elaborate
        mechanisms and it is taking time to perfect the
        ease of build-ability for them.

        Thanks for encouraging my ventures into olde-timey
        offerings. I believe that photo-etch is the most
        cost-effective way to create these highly detailed (non-lumpy
        looking) items.

        warm regardZ,
        Reynard
        http://www.micronart.com