RE: [Z_Scale] Off topic

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
      H i Allan,

      Thanks for the link, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for. Although I
      think etching or laser cutting is required for the frilly bits?

      Kind RegardZ

      Melissa
      UK

      On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:51:56 -0000
      "Melissa Cull" <melissa.cull@...> wrote:

      > Hi Reynard,
      >
      > Thanks for the link the Handcar looks great, it's on my to get soon
      list.

      > Any plans to bring out a really creepy old style horse drawn hearse? I'm
      > looking for one for my haunted scene:-)

      http://www.coyaltix.com/hearse.html

      has a nice set of pictures if you fancy scratchbuilding one, or
      converting something.

    • Melissa Cull
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
        Hi Reynard,

        Well if you ever change your mind put me down for a couple of creepy gothic
        horse drawn hearses:-)

        Any plans for road steam lorries / traction engines or some of the cars with
        the pointy wings?

        I'm sure whatever you next produce will be going on my shopping list for
        vehicles as they are so detailed. 2010 is my year for starting to purchase
        the vehicles and accessories on my shopping list.

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa
        UK

        Hi Melissa,
        I have no plans for more horse drawn vehicles, as
        charming or creepy as they might be. If anything,
        I will most likely attempt more varieties of late 20s 30s
        automobiles and trucks and some luxury vehicles as well.

        best regardZ,
        Reynard
      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
          Hi Melissa,
          More new vehicles are slated for 2010 in 3 scales.
          Prices will be about the same or less because the
          volume of sales in this category has been so much greater
          for them than for the structures.

          Look for a new Concord Stage and Horse-drawn
          Fire Apparatus. These are both very elaborate
          mechanisms and it is taking time to perfect the
          ease of build-ability for them.

          Thanks for encouraging my ventures into olde-timey
          offerings. I believe that photo-etch is the most
          cost-effective way to create these highly detailed (non-lumpy
          looking) items.

          warm regardZ,
          Reynard
          http://www.micronart.com