Re: eBay layout now 30K

  • mont6z9blanc
    Message 1 of 68 , Dec 1, 2009
      Allan,

      How about you start being honest about this layout and the feeBay auction?
      I find it interesting that your yahoo group name and the layout seller's feeBay name are almost exactly alike.

      feeBay name of seller: alco5319
      group name: alco1953

      Even the numbers are the same, just switched around.

      As someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, the seller is the same seller that is listing Marklin and Micro-Track re-railers. I remember from earlier postings that this is you, too.

      So... Why don't you start being honest, instead of trying to act like you don't know what was going on.

      I really dislike dishonesty. Maybe you are a Senator or Congressperson?

      Jack

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, allan1130@... wrote:

      > Hi Eileen. Well, we'll soon know if the deal went through, if the seller
      > lists it again. If it's not listed, then we have to assume, the buyer was
      > satisfied, and carted it home (hopefully, not on his back). It was a most
      > interesting auction to watch, and I'm sure, it left many of us, with
      > questions, pertaining to value and worth.
    • David K. Smith
      Message 68 of 68 , Dec 9, 2009
        Either it didn't sell, or there's another Billy Boy up for grabs.

        --David
        http://jamesriverbranch.net/
        http://1-220.blogspot.com/