Re: eBay layout now 30K
- I have to concur with the general opinion about this auction, that this is crazy! My thoughts:
1. Still has not met Reserved Price? Then pray tell what is the Reserved Price set at?
2. Nothing is itemized, even an hap-hazard itemized list would have been acceptable.
3. No rolling stock or engines in with the auction? What about any other non-photographed items?
4. An item like this with no questions? You are bidding on an over the top layout and no one has any questions?
5. Allowing a bid from an 0 feedback member? And apparently multiple times?
The other note about this auction is that it is from the same gentleman that produces the Z-scale re-railer tracks.
Sorry, I have an different idea of an over the top Z layout.
- Either it didn't sell, or there's another Billy Boy up for grabs.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "Melissa Cull" <melissa.cull@...> wrote:
> Hi Elizabeth,
> Yes I was one of those who wanted the two types of Condom cars. The one you
> mentioned was rather expensive though.
> Kind RegardZ
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]On Behalf
> Of Elizabeth Hayes
> Sent: 05 December 2009 05:22
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: RE: [Z_Scale] Re: eBay layout now 30K
> didn't three or four posters on this forum say that they were looking for
> one of those condom car just a few weeks ago?
> --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, Elizabeth Hayes <ehayes24@> wrote:
> > Speaking of Ebay, right now someone is selling one of those Marklin condom
> cars that several people said that they were looking for a couple of weeks
> ago when the discussion was about novelty cars. It is the Billy Boy model,
> not the Blausiegel. The opening bid amount is a little too high, however, at