Re: eBay layout now 30K

  • soccrdad
    Message 1 of 68 , Nov 30, 2009
      I have to concur with the general opinion about this auction, that this is crazy! My thoughts:
      1. Still has not met Reserved Price? Then pray tell what is the Reserved Price set at?
      2. Nothing is itemized, even an hap-hazard itemized list would have been acceptable.
      3. No rolling stock or engines in with the auction? What about any other non-photographed items?
      4. An item like this with no questions? You are bidding on an over the top layout and no one has any questions?
      5. Allowing a bid from an 0 feedback member? And apparently multiple times?

      The other note about this auction is that it is from the same gentleman that produces the Z-scale re-railer tracks.

      Sorry, I have an different idea of an over the top Z layout.

      John
      Saginaw, MI
    • David K. Smith
      Message 68 of 68 , Dec 9, 2009
        Either it didn't sell, or there's another Billy Boy up for grabs.

        --David
        http://jamesriverbranch.net/
        http://1-220.blogspot.com/