Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Trainfest 2009

  • Loren
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22 8:54 PM
      Wow Mike,
      After viewing the picture it makes me realize that root canals aren't so bad
      after all.

      The expressions on their faces sure don't promote happiness and
      excitement.......... :o(

      You gotta walk the walk and talk the talk. They look like they have never
      even saw the yellow brick road.

      They need to see the wiZZard........