Z Photos in Walthers 2010 N&Z Reference Book

  • rvn20012000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2009
      Hi Everybody!!

      I picked up my copy of the new "Walthers 2010 N&Z Reference Book" at Trainfest last weekend. There are 7 photos in it of the Z scale modules of Bob Hargis of this group. These photos help showcase Z scale. The photos are on pages; 271, 277, 282, 285, 287, 319, and 383. The last 2 photos are on the opening pages of the "Z-scale" section and "Adhesives" section respectively.

      Congratulations Bob!!!

      Thom Welsch
      MidweZt HaulerZ
    • Ellen