Christmas Orders

  • rodneysrailroadtools
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2009
      Hi all,for Guaranteed Shipping for Christmas, Orders must be
      received by Sunday Dec. 13.

      Free Shipping During the entire month of December!

      Cheers and Happy Holidays!

      Rodney

      Rodneys Railroad Tools
      http://www.rodneysrrtools.com
    • Jack Chase
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2009
        Hi, Rodney:
        Did you complete the re-railing tool for z scale yet?  If so I wnat to order one ASAP!
        Regards,
        Jack Chase

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2009
          Z scale vastly under-represented...I saw a grand total of 7 over-priced used
          cars for sale
        • rodneysrailroadtools
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 27, 2010
            Hi all, just a quick note from Rodneys Railroad Tools, make sure you place your Christmas Orders early to get them before Christmas!!

            Cheers and Happy Holidays,

            Rodney

            Rodneys Railroad Tools
            http://www.rodneysrrtools.com
          • trainssd
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
              I hope my order placed in June qualifies!!!!

              191-99-4373

              Regards, Greg

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "rodneysrailroadtools" <rodneysrailroadtools@...> wrote:

              > Hi all, just a quick note from Rodneys Railroad Tools, make sure you place your Christmas Orders early to get them before Christmas!!
              >
              > Cheers and Happy Holidays,
              >
              > Rodney
              >
              > Rodneys Railroad Tools
              > http://www.rodneysrrtools.com