Formed Foam Layouts

  • dave_o_1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Hello all,

      Has anyone tried their hand at building their own layout with formed/expanded foam (like Noch, etc.) I imagine it's probably more trouble than it's worth, but I was wondering if anybody had done it just for the challenge. I have seen some formed foam layouts (not Noch) on eBay that look like they were handmade (and they look really good, I might add!). Does anyone have any idea how one would might go about it (molds, foam, etc.; I was thinking about the spray foam that comes in a can), or do I need to not go there? It's probably obvious that it's past my bedtime, and I have too much time on my hands, lol.

      Thanks.