Re: SP auto rack for sale

  • hasbro
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2009
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Fedjur <donfedjur@...> wrote:

      > Dude, I want it.
      >

      > Don Fedjur

      Sold to the man behind the curtain.
      I'll email you Don
      Thanks,
      Loren
    • sj_baz_man
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2009
        Don, when are we getting together to run 40-50 of these ???

        Jeff
        SF Bay Area Z

      • donfedjur@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
          very soon weedhopper.............

          give me the rundown on upcoming dates.........Pleasanton etc.

          may have to shack out at your ranchito......

          have to get with David Landcaster and see if he's gonna make the treck up north or not

          maybe see you and or Robert for dinner next week

          Don

          Don, when are we getting together to run 40-50 of these ???

          Jeff
          SF Bay Area Z

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Fedjur <donfedjur@...> wrote:

          > Dude, I want it.
          >

          > Don Fedjur
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone mobile office.
          >

          > On Nov 5, 2009, at 8:14 AM, "hasbro" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I just discovered a single SP auto rack I had over looked. $39.00
          > > delivered. Sold to the first person who responds to ljsnyder@...
          > > .
          > >
          > > Good thing I checked that box one last time before throwing it away
          > > in the trash
          > >
          > > Loren

          =

        • sj_baz_man
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
            Next show: GTE Pleasanton (20 minutes east of Rob's), Thanksgiving weekend. Usual Saturday night Franky, Johnny and Lugie's Too Pizza and Pasta (steaks too).

            Jeff
            SF Bay Area Z

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, donfedjur@... wrote:

            > very soon weedhopper.............
            >
            > give me the rundown on upcoming dates.........Pleasanton etc.
            >
            > may have to shack out at your ranchito......
            >
            > have to get with David Landcaster and see if he's gonna make the treck up north or not
            >
            > maybe see you and or Robert for dinner next week
            >

            > Don

          • David Epling
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 6, 2009
              Lots of shows coming up...IRF in Roseville 11/14& 15, GTE Sacramento & Reno
              in January and GTE Daly City in Feb, and the NMRA PCR in Reno in April.

              Oh and Portola RR days Aug 19-22 (actual show days 21-22)

              David