Re : [Z_Scale] Re: AZL Pulling Power?

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      >Not to do with the GS4 but the SD70M,i have just had 1 delivered and it >just will not pull anymore than 6 loaded double stacks yet if i stick the >GP7 behind away they go.

      I'm a little bit surprised by what I'm reading above. Which are the curve radii and slopes you're running your engine on? My curves are 35 cm (14") radius and my slopes are 3%. With a pair of SD70 I run without any problem a 20-car train consisting of Micro-Trains (light), FR Models (heavy) and AZL cars (medium weight).

      Dom