Ztrack updates subscription pages

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      In recent months we've had several people order a subscription or renewal to Ztrack Magazine and inadvertently add a shipping fee to their order in the Ztrack online shopping cart. We of course have refunded this extra shipping fee when a subscriber has added it as we do not charge a shipping fee to our subscription rates... the subscription / renewal rates posted on our site are all inclusive.

      To make sure this doesn't happen from this point forward we've created new subscription / renewal pages at Ztrack.com and we've also created a new shopping cart just for subscriptions / renewals.

      http://www.ztrack.com/subscribe

      This new, separate subscription / renewal shopping cart will prevent any extra shipping fees from being added to a subscription or renewal of Ztrack Magazine.

      All other items from Ztrack (including back issues) as well as items from Ztrack Center will go through our regular cart with our regular shipping rates.

      Not a Ztrack subscriber? Has you subscription lapsed? Not too worry! Subscribe today and we will send out the current issue the next day.

      Rob