Ztrains.com: November Desktop Wallpaper

  • john_ztrains
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      We have another free desktop wallpaper for you this month at Ztrains.com, sponsored by AZL and photographed by Jürg Rüedi. This month's wallpaper features the AZL brass Cab Forward locomotive passing by a quiet little pond in the middle of some rock terrain!

      http://www.ztrains.com/pages/wallpaper/wallpaper.html

      We've again created this wallpaper to fit the 4 most popular monitor resolutions.

      Enjoy!

      John Cubbin
      Ztrains.com
      http://www.ztrains.com