The September/October Ztrack is on the way!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      The September/October issue is now ready! The issues are in the mail to
      subscribers. This issue is packed with reviews, how-to articles and more! Look
      in the issue for the follow:

      Review Z-Modellbau's Glaskasten
      AZL's Bi-Levle Autoracks
      Review MTL's SD40-2
      Yard Basics - part 3 - fiddle yards
      Yard Basics - switching towers
      TCS releases MZA4 decoder
      Part 2 - Wasatch Z Club
      Fox Valley Model releases wheels
      Lundy’s BN fuel tender
      and so much more!

      Not a subscriber? Then get started today by going to:

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Remember, there is never shipping and handling charges assessed for
      subscriptions!

      Also for those wanting to catch up on our back issues, make sure to take
      advantage of our Super Crazy Offer. Purchase 48 issues of Ztrack and receive 4
      free Ztrack/Micro-Trains freight cars for free! That is a $120 savings!
      Check it out at:

      http://www.ztrack.com/crazy/

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.