Re: photo's added - GP power for MTL F7A and F7B

  • zeeglen
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 25, 2009

      > <http://jamesriverbranch.net/project_28.htm> is the link to the James River branch web site. ...

      > More about my specific project tools and how I did it can be found here. <http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?t=62392&page=3> This is on Trainboard under the topic "What's on my workbench" and the article as titled "update on my fp7a + f7b project." and was posted on the 12th of October 2009. There are several posts and pictures to be found there.

      Page 193 on the Trainboard topic.
      <http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?t=62392&page=193>

      This and the James River link tell it all. Thanks for sharing! Amazing what can be done by inventive folks with the courage to cut into a mechanism and the skill to fit the modified results back together again.