Atlas type re-railer

  • ronaldduschenchuk
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 11, 2009
      I have wondered why there is not a re-railer available in z scale that could be used as road crossings. I have used the same type in N and HO scale layouts but have never seen one available in Z. Does anyone know of a supplier who carries this item or is there a website that would show how someone could make one?
      Thanks,
      Ron
    • john_ztrains
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 11, 2009
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "ronaldduschenchuk" <ronpiano@...> wrote:

        > I have wondered why there is not a re-railer available in z scale that could be used as road crossings. I have used the same type in N and HO scale layouts but have never seen one available in Z. Does anyone know of a supplier who carries this item or is there a website that would show how someone could make one?
        > Thanks,
        > Ron

        Hi Ron,

        I've had a few designs and a prototype or two on my bench for awhile now... I hope to have one available before too long.

        John
        http://www.ztrains.com
      • Rodneys Railroad Tools
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 11, 2009
          I have been working on one for awhile now but have not had a lot of time to finish it.  NTrak tools have been keeping me busy...  I plan on having one available by mid winter, I will post it when it is ready.

          Cheers,
          Rodney
          Rodneys Railroad Tools (My Custom Made Layout Tools)

          http://www.RodneysRRTools.com

          Rodneys Railroad Tools Yahoo Group (Please Join)

          Fred and Rods Nscale Empire

          http://www.fredlux.com/lux/nscale

          Scott Wright - Custom Train Decals (This is who I use.)

          http://solidesign.bizland.com

          I have wondered why there is not a re-railer available in z scale that could be used as road crossings. I have used the same type in N and HO scale layouts but have never seen one available in Z. Does anyone know of a supplier who carries this item or is there a website that would show how someone could make one?

          Thanks,

          Ron

        • StonyS
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 12, 2009
            I also wish for a re-railer.. someone many months back suggested shaving a popsicle stick and placing that between the rails, but I myself would rather have something pre-formed into the roadbed.

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "ronaldduschenchuk" <ronpiano@...> wrote:

            > I have wondered why there is not a re-railer available in z scale that could be used as road crossings. I have used the same type in N and HO scale layouts but have never seen one available in Z. Does anyone know of a supplier who carries this item or is there a website that would show how someone could make one?
            > Thanks,
            > Ron

          • Pacha
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 12, 2009
              Actually I've seen one on e**y lately.

              Pacha

              --
              Pacha Kaye
              pkaye6@...

              I like beer. On occasion I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such
              as the fall of communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working!!!!! :)
            • allan1130@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 12, 2009
                Anyone wishing for an MTL, or MARKLIN rerailer track, contact me at:
                _Allan1130@..._ (mailto:Allan1130@...)

              • allan1130@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 12, 2009
                  Yes, the one you saw on EBAY, was the one I'm selling.

                • alco1953
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 12, 2009
                    There is a Z scale, MTL & MARKLIN rerailer track on EBAY, sold by ALCO5319 (me). Check it out.
                    --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "ronaldduschenchuk" <ronpiano@...> wrote:

                    > I have wondered why there is not a re-railer available in z scale that could be used as road crossings. I have used the same type in N and HO scale layouts but have never seen one available in Z. Does anyone know of a supplier who carries this item or is there a website that would show how someone could make one?
                    > Thanks,
                    > Ron

                  • zeeglen
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 12, 2009
                      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, allan1130@... wrote:

                      > Anyone wishing for an MTL, or MARKLIN rerailer track, contact me at:
                      > _Allan1130@..._ (mailto:Allan1130@...)

                      The non-truncated email address is allan1130 (at) aol . com (remove spaces)

                      Allan's rerailer is a new product announcement.

                      Allan, welcome to this group, and thank you for introducing a new Z Scale product. However, for reasons discussed in the past, we do have a policy that Ebay auctions not be posted on this list.

                      This policy is not intended to restrict general discussion about unique, unusual, or new products that happen to be sold through Ebay. Just avoid mentioning the specific auction number.