RE: [Z_Scale] ZEDEX Train show in the UK

  • Gert Velthuizen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009
      Have a lof fun!!

      Gert

      from Warmond, the Netherlands.

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: djdavedawes@...
      Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:53:16 +0000
      Subject: [Z_Scale] ZEDEX Train show in the UK

      Hi all just a note to say,if any Z scalers are in and around Kingston Bagpuize,Southmoor nr Oxford,UK on Sunday 11th Oct the Oxford and District MRC is holding Zedex UK
      There will be aprox 15 Z layouts + traders
      further details can be found at www.oxfordmrc.org.uk
      Thanks to everybody for there kind remarks on California Coast
      regards
      Dave Dawes

    • Peter Ibbotson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
        On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 11:53 AM, djdavedawes <djdavedawes@...> wrote:
        > Hi all just a note to say,if any Z scalers are in and around Kingston Bagpuize,Southmoor nr Oxford,UK on Sunday 11th Oct the Oxford and District MRC is holding Zedex UK
        > There will be aprox 15 Z layouts + traders
        > further details can be found at www.oxfordmrc.org.uk
        > Thanks to everybody for there kind remarks on California Coast
        > regards
        > Dave Dawes

        Thanks for that reminder, now to see if my wife will let me out.

        Peter