ZEDEX Train show in the UK

  • djdavedawes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hi all just a note to say,if any Z scalers are in and around Kingston Bagpuize,Southmoor nr Oxford,UK on Sunday 11th Oct the Oxford and District MRC is holding Zedex UK
      There will be aprox 15 Z layouts + traders
      further details can be found at www.oxfordmrc.org.uk
      Thanks to everybody for there kind remarks on California Coast
      regards
      Dave Dawes
    • Gert Velthuizen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2009
        Have a lof fun!!

        Gert

        from Warmond, the Netherlands.

        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        From: djdavedawes@...
        Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:53:16 +0000
        Subject: [Z_Scale] ZEDEX Train show in the UK

        further details can be found at www.oxfordmrc.org.uk
        Thanks to everybody for there kind remarks on California Coast
        regards
        Dave Dawes

      • Peter Ibbotson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2009
          On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 11:53 AM, djdavedawes <djdavedawes@...> wrote:
          > Hi all just a note to say,if any Z scalers are in and around Kingston Bagpuize,Southmoor nr Oxford,UK on Sunday 11th Oct the Oxford and District MRC is holding Zedex UK
          > There will be aprox 15 Z layouts + traders
          > further details can be found at www.oxfordmrc.org.uk
          > Thanks to everybody for there kind remarks on California Coast
          > regards
          > Dave Dawes

          Thanks for that reminder, now to see if my wife will let me out.

          Peter