mikado wax master

  • sea_rails
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Please enlarge the photo "Mikado Master" in album "A NEW PRODUCT"

      This is the wax master being sent to pewter.
      The body has been lowered to closely resemble the prototype.
      The handrails have been removed, but their inset points are holes/dimples for accurate placement, and there are cab rear side handrail insertion points added.
      The screw hole is under the second dome from the front, and is perfectly aligned with the chassis frame mounting hole.

      Please see the detail on the right image.
      We exaggerated the offset from the surface to provide a better visualization of the individual parts (bolts, rings, hoses, grips, air compressors, etc.)

      Shortly we will announce the price for the first run of 50 units.
      If that price is lower than the original price, the original buyers will receive the choice of either a refund or credit.

      The tender is next, then the RPO.

      Jim