Marklin Z turnout repair

  • bb1954bb2
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Greetings as a new member. I have several Marklin Z turnouts where the electromagnetic coil has failed. I am trying to find a source for these parts (M367620,M367900,m369000). Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • Angel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "bb1954bb2" <bb1954bb2@...> wrote:

        > Greetings as a new member. I have several Marklin Z turnouts where the electromagnetic coil has failed. I am trying to find a source for these parts (M367620,M367900,m369000). Any help is greatly appreciated.

        In the Marklin Shop-Online:

        http://www.maerklinshop.de/index.php?\
        sid=4aaf4d9dec71ef62dfb943a1b5626d29&cl=spareparts

        Saludos desde España

        http://agp-schwarzwaldbahn.blogspot.com/