Re: Greetings, first time poster

  • David K. Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2009
      Nevermind, I see the site was already recommended.

      Welcome to the fold, all the same!

      --David
      http://jamesriverbranch.net/
      http://1-220.blogspot.com/

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David K. Smith" <david@...> wrote:

      > In addition to the previously-recommended links, I'd also add
      >
      > http://www.ztrains.com/
      >
      > John is building a library of articles geared for beginning layout builders, the Basics Series. Highly recommended.
      >
      > --David
      > http://jamesriverbranch.net/
      > http://1-220.blogspot.com/
      >
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Hitch" <hitch1816@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks for the welcome. What I really need at this time is a good primer about model railroads that would then apply to z scale. I've been surfing the net, and there is too much information to sift through for a beginner. Can you recommend beginner books or websites that will take me by the hand? Thanks again.
      > >
      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, ztrack@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Welcome! Z has really benefited from the new technologies and we are seeing
      > > > greater details, better performance and amazing printing and finished from
      > > > it! You will be amazed at how much you can do in the space you have.
      > > >
      > > > Rob
      > > >
      > > > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > > > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > > > Dublin, OH 43016
      > > > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      > > > www.ztrack.com
      > > > www.ztrackcenter.com
      > > > Distributor American Z Line

    • FT. Dewey
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
        I don't post very often, but I get a lot of good information from this group.
        Welcome !! DEWEY

        _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

        Sometimes, the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.