AZL ACF 4-Bay Hoppers now shipping

  • robertallbritton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 10:01 PM
      American Z Line is pleased to announce the immediate availability of our ACF 4-bay Hoppers. Built in the early 1970s by ACF® to haul plastics and different types of granular commodities, AZL's model represents the post-1971 version of the ACF® 5250 4-Bay Covered Hopper Car that was used by railroads and private shippers across North America.

      Our first release is for the chemical and vinyl trade. The FPCX (Oxy Vinyls LP) Hopper comes packaged as a single car (AZL 91701-1) in our standard acrylic case: FPCX 70093 and as a 4 pack (AZL 90701-1) with road numbers: FPCX 70038, 70042, 70045, and 70053.

      This is a limited production with only 75 of each released.

      Standard features include detailed, multi-color pad printing, Blackened metal wheels, and AZL's AutoLatch(sm) automatic couplers.

      These cars have been shipped to our distributors and are now available. Please contact your dealer for pricing.

      For more information, see our web site www.AmericanZLine.com