Re: An Excellent Dealer for Z Scale Vehicles

  • Ken Armstrong
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
      Another source of vehicles:
      http//www/dmented.com

      We met this fellow, IIRC his name is Demitri Dimentev, and his wife at
      the Louisville N-scale convention and were very impressed with his work.
      He is primarily a custom jeweler but has 6 modern vehicles in pewter.
      These are American designs that I do not recall seeing elsewhere. Prices
      seemed reasonable.

      Ken A.