Re: [Z_Scale] Re: An Excellent Dealer for Z Scale Vehicles

  • Ray Cannon
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
      Thanks, Don.

      Ray

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "zbarr474" <zbarr474@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, 01 September, 2009 9:51 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: An Excellent Dealer for Z Scale Vehicles

      > I'm not Brian but hopr this will help. Alvaro's email is
      >
      > acortes at leya dot com.
      >
      > I don't think he has a site as we traded a number of emails and it was not
      > mentioned. He has posted three views of all his current vehicles. I know
      > they are on TRAINBOARD and I think in the photo section here. There are
      > about 12 to 15 vehicles in each view. He finishes to order, so you can
      > have most any paint scheme you want.
      >
      > ...don
      >

      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Cannon" <racy2@...> wrote:
      >>

      >> Hello Brian,
      >>
      >> How do we contact Alvaro? I see his cars in our photo section. Does he
      >> have
      >> a web site?
      >>
      >> Thanks,
      >>
      >> Ray

    • Ken Armstrong
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
        Another source of vehicles:
        http//www/dmented.com

        We met this fellow, IIRC his name is Demitri Dimentev, and his wife at
        the Louisville N-scale convention and were very impressed with his work.
        He is primarily a custom jeweler but has 6 modern vehicles in pewter.
        These are American designs that I do not recall seeing elsewhere. Prices
        seemed reasonable.

        Ken A.