Re: An Excellent Dealer for Z Scale Vehicles

  • john_ztrains
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi Guys,

      You can dowload Álvaro's PDF as well as send an email to him from our homepage.

      John Cubbin
      Ztrains.com
      http://www.ztrains.com
    • Ray Cannon
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
        Thanks, Don.

        Ray

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
          Another source of vehicles:
          http//www/dmented.com

          We met this fellow, IIRC his name is Demitri Dimentev, and his wife at
          the Louisville N-scale convention and were very impressed with his work.
          He is primarily a custom jeweler but has 6 modern vehicles in pewter.
          These are American designs that I do not recall seeing elsewhere. Prices
          seemed reasonable.

          Ken A.