An Excellent Dealer for Z Scale Vehicles

  • brian_19642001
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
      If anyone is looking for some fine trucks and cars, let me recommend Alvaro, whose work can be seen in the photos in this community. I just received my first three vehicles--the paint job is excellent and the shapes exactly right.

      Brian
    • zbarr474
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
        I have mine on order. Alvaro said he was on vacation and put me in line for assembly. In spite of his vacation, we exchanged numerous emails. I'm soon to be another lucky car owner.

        ...don

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "brian_19642001" <bwickers@...> wrote:

        > If anyone is looking for some fine trucks and cars, let me recommend Alvaro, whose work can be seen in the photos in this community. I just received my first three vehicles--the paint job is excellent and the shapes exactly right.
        >
        > Brian

      • Ray Cannon
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
          Hello Brian,

          How do we contact Alvaro? I see his cars in our photo section. Does he have
          a web site?

          Thanks,

          Ray

          > If anyone is looking for some fine trucks and cars, let me recommend
          > Alvaro, whose work can be seen in the photos in this community. I just
          > received my first three vehicles--the paint job is excellent and the
          > shapes exactly right.
          >
          > Brian
          >

          > ------------------------------------

        • zbarr474
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
            I'm not Brian but hopr this will help. Alvaro's email is

            acortes at leya dot com.

            I don't think he has a site as we traded a number of emails and it was not mentioned. He has posted three views of all his current vehicles. I know they are on TRAINBOARD and I think in the photo section here. There are about 12 to 15 vehicles in each view. He finishes to order, so you can have most any paint scheme you want.

            ...don

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Cannon" <racy2@...> wrote:

            > Hello Brian,
            >
            > How do we contact Alvaro? I see his cars in our photo section. Does he have
            > a web site?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Ray

          • john_ztrains
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
              Hi Guys,

              You can dowload Álvaro's PDF as well as send an email to him from our homepage.

              John Cubbin
              Ztrains.com
              http://www.ztrains.com
            • Ray Cannon
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
                Thanks, Don.

                Ray

                > I'm not Brian but hopr this will help. Alvaro's email is
                >
                > acortes at leya dot com.
                >
                > I don't think he has a site as we traded a number of emails and it was not
                > mentioned. He has posted three views of all his current vehicles. I know
                > they are on TRAINBOARD and I think in the photo section here. There are
                > about 12 to 15 vehicles in each view. He finishes to order, so you can
                > have most any paint scheme you want.
                >
                > ...don
                >

                > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Cannon" <racy2@...> wrote:
                >>

                >> Hello Brian,
                >>
                >> How do we contact Alvaro? I see his cars in our photo section. Does he
                >> have
                >> a web site?
                >>
                >> Thanks,
                >>
                >> Ray

              • Ken Armstrong
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
                  Another source of vehicles:
                  http//www/dmented.com

                  We met this fellow, IIRC his name is Demitri Dimentev, and his wife at
                  the Louisville N-scale convention and were very impressed with his work.
                  He is primarily a custom jeweler but has 6 modern vehicles in pewter.
                  These are American designs that I do not recall seeing elsewhere. Prices
                  seemed reasonable.

                  Ken A.