Re: Another one goes under

  • glennwoodle@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009

      > Faller this time
      >
      > http://www.suedkurier.de/region/schwarzwald-baar-heuberg/guetenbach/Modellbaufirma-Gebrueder-Faller-stellt-Insolvenzantrag;art372519,3919182

      On another Forum, Faller reports declining sales as a reason for their bankruptcy. I don't know if they were a maker for Walthers or others?
      Perhaps their product line has become a bit stale?
    • Alan Cox
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2009
        > On another Forum, Faller reports declining sales as a reason for their bankruptcy. I don't know if they were a maker for Walthers or others?

        I thought that was Heljan

        > Perhaps their product line has become a bit stale?

        Not really - maybe in Z a little but they had been introducing all sorts
        of funky stuff in HO and N including things like working road vehicles.