Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Puzzler follow-up

  • Loren
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 24, 2009
      Hey Dave, give me a break. I'm a senior and I get free drinks at Taco Bell,
      so why not?
      No, I'm through with small layouts, (I think). You've seen the Texas size
      end module of mine so you know I tend to definitely think outside the bun,
      or better put, outside the norm.........nothing normal about me.

      Just gotta make more trees this fall before Thanksgiving to finish up that
      module of mine.

      Trees for me,