Re: Puzzler

  • rgminutillo
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 21, 2009
      Thanks for your input; I welcome the details.

      Yes the wheels are clean (the engine is virtually new) and I had thought of testing one axle at a time as you describe. Good tip about using the screws...

      Still too hot and sticky here in N.E. for any attempt at detail work, but when I open this up I'll try to control my enthusiasm and carefully photograph what I find.

      RGM