RE: ZUNDMEER

  • Malcolm Cleaveland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2009
      On Wed 19 Aug 2009 Gary Russ (gruss2007@...) said:
      "... they won't accept PayPal, you have to use bank transfer and the fees
      for this are very high ..."

      Ouch! In my case (it may differ, depending on which transfer agents are
      used) it is $40 per transfer. I owed my Chinese supplier $500 and emailed
      them that I would do the transfer the next day. They told me to wait
      until I did more business to pay up because the transfer fees were an
      unacceptable percentage (8%) of the $500 and a big burden on me. Can you
      imagine an American business thinking of their customer like that? The
      Americans would have wanted their $$ immediately, if not sooner.

      I cannot see why Zundmeer will not accept credit cards if they won't
      accept PayPal. They could tack on an extra 2% for the credit card fee if
      they did not want to absorb it, as most businesses do. Requiring a bank
      transfer prevents me from being a customer of Zundmeer, since I never
      spend $1500 or so at a time. Now if my rich uncle would hurry up and kick
      the bucket ... ;-) . No, wait, my uncles are as poor as I am, that won't
      work.

      CheerZ,
      -- Malcolm Z