Re: [Z_Scale] MTL Mogul for sale

  • donfedjur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
      Damn...........alway's wanted one of those. Should have bought one when the price was right >-)-

      Jim say I get his when he goes to the big sailboat in the sky! Right Jim?

      Don

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
        Jim isn't going to any sailboat. He's going to the big round house in the
        sky......
        > Damn...........alway's wanted one of those. Should have bought one when
        > the price was right >-)-
        >
        > Jim say I get his when he goes to the big sailboat in the sky! Right Jim?
        >

        > Don
      • Jim O'Connell
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
          Hi Don, No excuse not to get this one. As for my TWO Moguls you'll have make Gayle and offer she can't refuse. Cheers, Jim CCRR

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, donfedjur@... wrote:

          > Damn...........alway's wanted one of those. Should have bought one when the price was right >-)-
          >
          > Jim say I get his when he goes to the big sailboat in the sky! Right Jim?
          >

          > Don

        • John Mui
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
            Don, Jim promise the same thing, but I think he is going to outlive me.

            Whaleman

          • donfedjur@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
              I wish I had a wife to use for the daily excuse

              Don

              Hi Don, No excuse not to get this one. As for my TWO Moguls you'll have make Gayle and offer she can't refuse. Cheers, Jim CCRR

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, donfedjur@... wrote:

              > Damn...........alway's wanted one of those. Should have bought one when the price was right >-)-
              >
              > Jim say I get his when he goes to the big sailboat in the sky! Right Jim?
              >

              > Don

            • Jim O'Connell
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4, 2009
                Did someone mention my name? Hey, I'm not dead yet, these are just rumors. I've got the great wife and two Moguls, buying Loren's is a step in the right direction for y'all. Cheers, Jim CCRR

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, donfedjur@... wrote:

                > I wish I had a wife to use for the daily excuse
                >

                > Don

              • John Duino
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 4, 2009
                  Loren's wife is for sale? Huh? What?

                  man, I'm confused....

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 4, 2009
                    John, Don't be confused. I just checked and Karin is not listed. Cheers, Jim CCRR