Those guys in Houston are really smart

  • CH Bahn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      WOW!

      I tried Bill Ks. method of glueing track using 50% white glue, 50%
      water some alcohol spray. It works unbelievably well. When it dries,
      you can't see the glue (I used af piece of the birch board...no cork).
      I even tried it on a pillar and it work great there also.

      One hint, rather then using 70% rubbing alcohol...try using Lone Star
      beer ;-)

      Thanks Bill.

      Bill E.

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • ahellary
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
        ummm why waste beer :) hic plus we dont get that brand here .. it would have
        to be stella or holsten both to expensice to waste

        A H-Ellary

        the mad uk'zer with digitrax chief,dt400,bdl16's c/w rx4's , winlock 2.1

        now with added webpage at www.nccnet.co.uk/ahellary
        > I tried Bill Ks. method of glueing track using 50% white glue, 50%
        > water some alcohol spray. It works unbelievably well. When it dries,
        > you can't see the glue (I used af piece of the birch board...no cork).
        > I even tried it on a pillar and it work great there also.
        >
        > One hint, rather then using 70% rubbing alcohol...try using Lone Star
        > beer ;-)
        >
        > Thanks Bill.
        >
        > Bill E.

        Messenger
        > http://im.yahoo.com

      • John Duino
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
          > One hint, rather then using 70% rubbing alcohol...try using Lone Star
          > beer ;-)

          Then wouldn't you be mixing water with water?
        • Helmut Paule
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
            > > One hint, rather then using 70% rubbing alcohol...try using Lone Star
            > > beer ;-)
            >
            > Then wouldn't you be mixing water with water?

            hA, HA, ha -:)))

            Maby a Warsteiner Bier could do it, but I rather drink that myself ,
            and spent a Buck for destilled Water.....
            "Z" Greetings from Florida..... Helmut