FR's 48' coal porter

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hi gang, I need a coal porter made by FR. No kits
      but must be built-up. I will pay double what you paid
      for it. Send me e-mails with the particulars.
      thanks Harold Grady

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • D. A. Karp
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
        Why don't you contact Harald and buy from the source?

        At 09:17 PM 9/3/2001 -0700, you wrote:
        > Hi gang, I need a coal porter made by FR. No kits
        >but must be built-up. I will pay double what you paid
        >for it. Send me e-mails with the particulars.
        > thanks Harold Grady

        http://www.creativelement.com/z/
      • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
          Hello Harold,

          There are two being offered on eBay right now that might be what you
          are looking for.

          eBay Item # 1635568393 - Z Scale CSX Unit Train Gon FR NIB NR #1

          and

          eBay Item # 1635572098 - Z Scale CSX Unit Train Gon FR NIB NR #2

          Best regards,
          Glenn and Sandy