Re: [z_scale] Re: RENT-A-LOK or RENT-A-WHOLE TRAIN

  • Helmut Paule
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
      From: <obin69@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 1:46 PM
      Subject: [z_scale] Re: RENT-A-LOK or RENT-A-WHOLE TRAIN

      Hi List....
      there should be no tax on Trains & associated parts!
      I import from Germany for the last 4 Years...no $ limit !
      also priority Mail Germany to Florida 10 - 12 Days
      depending on Parcel size (postage $ 8.00 to 25.00)
      regular parcel can take up to 4-6 weeks ( 4.00 to 12.00)

      So, check with your Customs office !

      "Z" Greetings

      Hi,
      Packages entering the UK from the States attract Tax at 17.5% if the
      stated value of the article, on the green customs form, exceeds £18.
      Checking the 'gift' box will perhaps dissuade the customs from
      looking too closely.
      Small packets usually take 4-6 days.
      Peter