Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrains / MTL Summer Drawing Winner

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi John,

      I am pleased to see Dom win this one. He has been
      a loyal Z fan and friend for years now. He really enjoys
      Z and brings a positive note in all his contributions to
      the group.

      enjoy!
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com
      On Aug 1, 2009, at 12:08 PM, John Cubbin wrote:

      > Ztrains / MTL Summer Drawing Winner
      >
      > Here at Ztrains we're very happy to announce our winner in the
      > Ztrains / Micro-Trains Line Summer Sweepstakes:
      >
      > Dominique de Champeaux of Neuilly-sur-Seine, France has won the
      > Micro-Trains Line BNSF, GP-35 locomotive!
      >
      > Congratulations Dominique, enjoy your new locomotive. Thanks to
      > everyone who entered and a special thanks to Micro-Trains Line for
      > providing the locomotive for this drawing.
      >
      > John Cubbin
      > Ztrains.com
      > http://www.ztrains.com

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
        Thank you so much John! Indeed this loco will find its place on my branchline under construction, sharing its place in a lashup consisting of a pair of BN units and an ATSF sample. Great addition! But sorry for those who will miss it....

        All the best to everyone,

        Dom

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
          Thank you for the kind commentZ Reynard! And be sure this new jewel will find its place among my roster!
          All the best,
          Dom