Ztrains / MTL Summer Drawing Winner

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      Ztrains / MTL Summer Drawing Winner

      Here at Ztrains we're very happy to announce our winner in the Ztrains / Micro-Trains Line Summer Sweepstakes:

      Dominique de Champeaux of Neuilly-sur-Seine, France has won the Micro-Trains Line BNSF, GP-35 locomotive!

      Congratulations Dominique, enjoy your new locomotive. Thanks to everyone who entered and a special thanks to Micro-Trains Line for providing the locomotive for this drawing.

      John Cubbin
      Ztrains.com
      http://www.ztrains.com
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hi John,

        I am pleased to see Dom win this one. He has been
        a loyal Z fan and friend for years now. He really enjoys
        Z and brings a positive note in all his contributions to
        the group.

        enjoy!
        Reynard
        http://www.micronart.com
        On Aug 1, 2009, at 12:08 PM, John Cubbin wrote:

        > Ztrains / MTL Summer Drawing Winner
        >
        > Here at Ztrains we're very happy to announce our winner in the
        > Ztrains / Micro-Trains Line Summer Sweepstakes:
        >
        > Dominique de Champeaux of Neuilly-sur-Seine, France has won the
        > Micro-Trains Line BNSF, GP-35 locomotive!
        >
        > Congratulations Dominique, enjoy your new locomotive. Thanks to
        > everyone who entered and a special thanks to Micro-Trains Line for
        > providing the locomotive for this drawing.
        >
        > John Cubbin
        > Ztrains.com
        > http://www.ztrains.com

      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
          Thank you so much John! Indeed this loco will find its place on my branchline under construction, sharing its place in a lashup consisting of a pair of BN units and an ATSF sample. Great addition! But sorry for those who will miss it....

          All the best to everyone,

          Dom

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
            Thank you for the kind commentZ Reynard! And be sure this new jewel will find its place among my roster!
            All the best,
            Dom