Re: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL Switch grinding

  • John Mui
    Message 1 of 57 , Aug 1 5:16 AM
      Yes, RGM. If you over do it, just squeeze the wheels together.

      John
      Message 57 of 57 , Aug 4 5:58 AM
        In a message dated 8/1/09 1:21:13 PM, andy_r@... writes:

        > Do you know what is
        > happening to the Marklin product lines in the future, post bankruptcy?

        Andy,

        It is too soon to say. I know from my contacts with Marklin that the Z line
        is part of their long term plans. But it really depends on the new owner
        once they are established. The Z line is now under the control of the Trix
        team. There are some in Marklin who want to bring it back to the Marklin fold.
        We are all waiting for this time of uncertainty to come to an end.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016