Re: [Z_Scale] Re: MTL Switch grinding

  • Andy Reichert
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 31, 2009
      Reynard,

      Send me some of your old destroyed turnouts and I'll see what I can to
      to repair them, by replacing those key parts. And then photograph and
      publish all the results here.

      That also goes for anyone else who has scrap samples of any loco and car
      types that are badly damaged and/or broken. Email me off list and
      arrange to pay the postage. Sound like I need to do comprehensive run
      through tests on the future fully assembled turnout versions with the
      different vehicle types. And I only need to fix up a few basic chassis
      back to having working wheels to do that.

      TIA

      Andy

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Aug 4, 2009
        In a message dated 8/1/09 1:21:13 PM, andy_r@... writes:

        > Do you know what is
        > happening to the Marklin product lines in the future, post bankruptcy?

        Andy,

        It is too soon to say. I know from my contacts with Marklin that the Z line
        is part of their long term plans. But it really depends on the new owner
        once they are established. The Z line is now under the control of the Trix
        team. There are some in Marklin who want to bring it back to the Marklin fold.
        We are all waiting for this time of uncertainty to come to an end.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016