MTL Switch grinding

  • rgminutillo
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 31, 2009
      I recall a few weeks ago in one of the many threads about MTL switches that someone had posted a page with information on how to grind certain areas of the guard rails on the switches to make them work better with certain locos. I can't find the message thread; can someone remind me where to find it? Thanks.

      RGM
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 57 of 57 , Aug 4, 2009
        In a message dated 8/1/09 1:21:13 PM, andy_r@... writes:

        > Do you know what is
        > happening to the Marklin product lines in the future, post bankruptcy?

        Andy,

        It is too soon to say. I know from my contacts with Marklin that the Z line
        is part of their long term plans. But it really depends on the new owner
        once they are established. The Z line is now under the control of the Trix
        team. There are some in Marklin who want to bring it back to the Marklin fold.
        We are all waiting for this time of uncertainty to come to an end.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016