2-8-2 UPDATE 7-27

  • sea_rails
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      Please see the new modifications made to RR-100 the 2-8-2 Mikado engine shell at [url="http://www.searails.com/282update.html"]SEARAILS Museum Quality Scale Models[/url]

      Thanks to the comments by Chris Schmuck, we added the Main Steam Pipes to the engine shell which carry steam to the cylinders on the Maerklin powered chassis. We extended these pipes so the modeler can adjust them to an exact fit.

      Thanks to comments by Jim O'Connell, we added the group of steam release valves and housing (whitsle, steam release valve, dome, and housing).

      Also added is our edited version of the Steam Engine General Scheme from Wikipedia.

      All suggestions, comments and requests will be reviewed and will receive a response.
      Jim