Re: Thank you R.obert for good word on Tscale and Zscale

  • Ellsworth Geib
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2009
      You certainly did your "job" as you define it, Thomas. While everyone I heard speaking with visitors did a fine job representing we small scalers, none compared with you. I was reminded of a salesman on one of the paid half hour TV commercials. :-)

      The way you extolled Z and T almost non-stop was great for all of us. And the visitors seemed enthralled. Thanks.

      There was one thing that I and others thought was a comical sign of the times. The box the T-gauge equipment came in (from a Japanese company) had the label on the back "Made in China". Times are a changin'.

      Ell