Re: MTL GP35 and GP9 drives

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 21, 2009
      When I researched this it appeared that the front of the chassis was where the shortening took place. The rest of the body is unchanged. The dimples that the shell snaps onto are still in the same place so on the GP 35 there is gap between the nose of the frame the body shell under the low nose. The GP9 fits inside with negligible gap front or rear. Since the headlights are above the cab windshield on the GP35 there is no noticeable difference until you look under the nose.

      cheerz Garth