Re: I got my FVM Metal Wheels today...

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 20 6:32 PM
      I grabbed my Gundersuns as they are the heaviest of the MTL's and feel the most drag, rolling the least with assistance. I popped in one trucks worth, making a more than noticible difference in rolling distance. With both trucks done, wholly cow ! Now almost self rolls !

      SOLD !

      Dropped my order for a few hundred axles. Yeah, a bit pricey for everyday MTL production but WOW do the box, hopper and Gundersuns roll !

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z