Reminder - Last chance to see VECRR in 2001

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001

      Last chance to see VECRR in 2001

      Date: Sunday, September 16, 2001
      Time: 11:00AM - 5:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Last chance to see the Val Ease Central in 2001. It's not too
      late and Niagara Falls is a nice place to visit! See
      http://www.GATS.com for schedule and driving directions.
    • webffm@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
        Living about 15 miles from the Falls this will be a treat -- but I
        thought awhile back they said they were not going to that show...maybe
        I missed an updated thread.
      • jmac_han@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2001
          The VECRR will definitely be at GATS, Niagara Falls, NY in a little
          over a week's time. Sept 15-16 from 11 am to 5pm both days.
          Make sure that you drop by and take in a clinic too.

          (I cancelled the Dayton, OH, GATS in early August.)

          Cheers,
          Jeffrey MacHan
          CEO - VECRR