"Z Dream" on Cover Page

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      This week's cover page photo shows a three panel photo sent
      from a member in Spain.

      Click on the image to see the larger photo from
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale

      *****
      It is always fun to see the work of our fellow Z enthusiasts. This
      week's image was sent by a new member from Spain who did
      not have much to say about the content except the caption: "Z
      Dream".

      There is lots of action taking place on this layout.

      Looks to me like the dream has come true for our fellow
      modeler. Enjoy.

      *****

      Last week's cover photo featured one of the images that Claes
      Mikkelsen sent along for our enjoyment.

      You can still see all the preceding cover photos at:
      http://photos.yahoo.com/group/z_scale/lst

      ************
      As always, fellow Zealots, we are always happy to post your
      layout, model or diorama photos on the Z_Scale cover page.
      Upload them to the 'Files - CoverPhotos' section or send them
      to the listowner via email.

      Note: images may be cropped and reduced in resolution for
      faster uploading.

      Happy modeling,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      CEO Val Ease Central Railroad
    • inoffice2001@yahoo.es
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
        --- In z_scale@y..., jmac_han@h... wrote:
        > Hi Gang,
        >
        > This week's cover page photo shows a three panel photo sent
        > from a member in Spain.
        >
        > Click on the image to see the larger photo from
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale
        >
        > *****
        > It is always fun to see the work of our fellow Z enthusiasts. This
        > week's image was sent by a new member from Spain who did
        > not have much to say about the content except the caption: "Z
        > Dream".

        I am "member in SPain" my name is Jose Antonio and i promete send the
        more photos of my "Z Dream"...

        Thanks