Re: CORRECTION: PE structures, new from Heico

  • stamperdream@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2001
      I'm rather slow on the uptake sometimes...I actually thought that
      PE was a manufacturer that I wasn't aware of!!!

      PE = photo etched, for anyone else who is just waking up :-)

      Here I was wondering who was this PE company that made a
      similar gazebo to the Miller Engineering product, and a horse
      and carriage similar to the Shire Scenes product? <chuckle>

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey