CORRECTION: PE structures, new from Heico

  • kim@blueneptune.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2001
      Folks the PE structures shown here are from different manufacturers

      1) The station and Gazibo kits are from Miller Engineering
      ( www.microstru.com )
      Miller engineering makes Awesome kits in terms of the details and
      of course the widest selection in Z scale PE.

      2) The Horse Carriage is from Shire Scenes
      They also make some fine kits.

      3) ONLY the last signal tower is from Heico.

      Thanks
      Kim

    • stamperdream@yahoo.ca
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2001
        I'm rather slow on the uptake sometimes...I actually thought that
        PE was a manufacturer that I wasn't aware of!!!

        PE = photo etched, for anyone else who is just waking up :-)

        Here I was wondering who was this PE company that made a
        similar gazebo to the Miller Engineering product, and a horse
        and carriage similar to the Shire Scenes product? <chuckle>

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey